Wednesday 6 June 2007

My First Post

falstone barns
Welcome to Raising The Barns an online diary of the conversion of 3 barns surrounding a courtyard in the grounds of my farmhouse in Northumberland.
I will be presenting a day to day diary of life down on the farm, surrounded by builders and chaos whilst project managing a development of 3 derelict barns into 5 divine luxury holiday homes.
A husband who works in the city during the week comes home on Friday night to tales of woe and amazing achievement, two children who need ferrying from one remote place to another live with their mother during a week of what can only be called multi tasking choas. Put all these together and you will find a melting pot of humour and sometimes utter desperation.
I need an outlet for my frustrations and elations so this is to be it. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Shaping up to be a great blog! I am linking you:-)

PoSHHuts said...

How is your development progressing, keep me informed. Perhaps an interactive blog?