Thursday 21 June 2007

Alice Through The Looking Glass






beautiful mirrors, lewis carroll, kielder water
Apart from my love of this wildly fantastical tale, which I have shared with my children and others; Alice and her looking glass have an enduring appeal for me. I love the idea of peering into the glass and finding a whole new world on the other side. To this day, I have an enduring love of mirrors and Falstone Farmhouse is scattered with them.

Many catch you unawares, so you feel you may not be sure whether it is you. I am reminded of this fondness from today's reflection on the regular comings and goings at Falstone Barns, where glorious and spectacularly sourced mirrors await your pleasure and enjoyment. Take a step through the looking glass and discover whole new worlds!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello-I liked that you discovered a special "magic" in your mirrors.I have a brochure you may like. It is about fixing the will to live by looking into your eyes with a mirror. if you have residual anger or grief, you will not be able to keep strength in you outstretched arm. I know it sounds crazy but it really works. I had a client who was deaf from early childhood had her hearing restored in one 20 minute session.
if you'd like info go to www.monasteryofherbs.com
seminars page-click on mirror ariticle.