Wednesday 11 July 2007

Anyone for Camping?

A couple of weeks ago, some good friends and I went on a bus journey and the subject of camping arose. Some had and some hadn't. I for one have never been one for pitching my tent out there in the open wilds of nature. Not because the open wilds of nature don't appeal, but simply because it strikes me as odd that in this 21st Century when we can beam pictures from one end of the world to another in less than a second and have conversations in almost the same amount of time; we haven't progressed in the tent department beyond the stage of three losely driven pegs supporting even looser canvas which has no effect on keeping out the elements and is prone to grow wings and fly at the soonest gust!

But then I discovered these at www.exotictents.com. Come and pitch your tent with us at www.falstonebarns.com and discover luxury under one roof!

No comments: